FAIRFAX, VA – April 13, 2017 – Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC today announced the opening of Hyatt House Virginia Beach/Oceanfront. The new 19-story, 156-room hotel is the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Virginia Beach. Located on the oceanfront at 2705 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, Va. 23451, the hotel is perfectly situated for leisure and business travelers. Only steps from the beach, the hotel offer panoramic ocean views and guest-rooms with balconies. The property lies in close proximity to the Virginia Beach Convention Center, Virginia Beach and Norfolk military installations, and Virginia Beach Town Center with plentiful entertainment and dining experiences.
“We are excited to serve this beautiful, vibrant beachfront community with excellent service and a warm welcome,” said Meredith Bottenfield, general manager Hyatt House Virginia Beach/Oceanfront. “Visitors will enjoy a wide selection of convenient services including comfortable family-style accommodations for leisure travelers with large suites that include full kitchens. In addition, spacious guest rooms are perfect for the many business and military travelers who frequent Virginia Beach.”
“We are delighted to introduce the Hyatt brand to the Virginia Beach market with this beautiful new Hyatt House hotel on the oceanfront. We look forward to having both hotel guests and locals enjoy the outdoor dining and oceanfront bar offerings,” said Russ Kirk, managing partner with 27th Street Hotel, LLC. “We are confident that Crestline Hotels & Resorts will provide Hyatt House guests with exemplary guest service and a memorable experience during their stay in our city,” added Kirk.
“Hyatt House Virginia Beach/Oceanfront is a wonderful addition to our managed portfolio,” said James Carroll, president and chief executive officer of Crestline Hotels & Resorts. “It is the 14th property we manage in Virginia and the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Virginia Beach. Our experience in the market will enable us to successfully position this new hotel to exceed customer expectations and ‘wow’ them with the Hyatt House brand amenities and facilities.”
Hyatt House Virginia Beach/Oceanfront offers:
- 156 Kitchen Suites and guest-rooms that offer stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowl Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- The hotel features a restaurant that will mix the H Bar “Sip + Savor” menu with locally inspired offerings
- Borrows Menu with often forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness center to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with 2,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser.
- On-site laundry facilities available to hotel guests
Hyatt House Virginia Beach/Oceanfront is easily accessible from Interstate 264 and is just 14 miles from Norfolk International Airport. For more information call (757) 428-4200 or visit www.virginiabeach.house.hyatt.com.
Back to News