Hotel Revenue Management
Crestline takes a proactive approach in the development and implementation of Revenue Management and eCommerce strategies and best practices that directly result in strong RevPAR contributions at each hotel. Our Revenue Management Leaders are industry experts who continue to drive this discipline to new heights every day. Our entrepreneurial spirit supports the initiatives of our brand partners while aggressively pursuing new and unique Internet strategies with a vast eCommerce footprint.
Crestline maintains an extensive library of best practices, analytical tools, and standardized procedures that assist in the development of strong strategy decisions. Some of these industry leading tools include:
- Centralized Revenue Management & E-Commerce Extranet for easy access to all tools
- Weekly Sales Strategy Meeting format, and Sales Strategy Reports
- Hotel Segmentation Reports to track and predict trends by market segment
- Value Assessment to assist in evaluating our competition's strengths and capitalizing on opportunities
- Displacement Analysis and Profitability Assessments
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Budgeting and Forecasting tools
Crestline believes that it is our responsibility to provide continual training and development to facilitate our talent reaching their full potential. We believe in a collaborative approach, openly encouraging communications of knowledge, experiences, and best practice, while ensuring opportunities to gain and refine industry skills are always available. It is this passion and drive that challenges all of our hotels to be the best in their market.
eCommerce and Online Marketing
Crestline Hotels and Resorts remains dedicated to being a leader in the emerging eCommerce field, driving the highest percentage of customers to our brand and hotel websites, engaging consumers in new and unique ways, and being on the cutting edge of technology.
Read more about our eCommerce Strategies