Aggressive Growth through Partnership Development Recognized as a leading hospitality management company by institutional hotel owners and lenders, Crestline Hotels & Resorts is growing with its existing business partners and Crestline is seeking new hotel management agreements from hotel property owners that strive to be the best of class.
Crestline has proven its management capabilities across the country by driving superior results at:
- High-end full service boutique / independent hotels
- Upper upscale full service hotels (Marriott, Westin, Hyatt, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, etc.)
- Premium branded select service hotels (Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites, etc.)
- Conference Centers (including members of the International Association of Conference Centers)
- First-class resorts in the 250-500 guestroom range throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
Crestline's Hotel Owners
Owners of Crestline hotels and the major brands have awarded Crestline with the highest accolades in the industry. Crestline's hotel owners repeatedly return to Crestline to manage more of their hotels. Crestline successfully manages hotels for:
- Public and private REITs
- Institutional equity funds
- Individual / family owners
- Lenders, special servicers and servicers
- Hotel developers
Crestline's Management Focus
With such diverse hotel owners, Crestline tailors its management focus and contracts for the specific needs of each owner and asset,
- Positioning the asset for short-term sale or long-term returns
- Managing brand expectations in the face of limited capital availability
- Making minority equity investments or providing mezzanine and working capital loans and loan guarantees
- Adhering to contract terms and cash restraints required by special servicers and lenders
- Providing GAAP and SOX-compliant accounting statements
Development Projects and Acquisitions
Crestline Hotels & Resorts also actively seeks new hotel and resort development projects and Crestline provides pre-opening services that include underwriting, brand and lender recommendations and negotiations and pre-opening marketing and operations.
For hotel Buyers, Crestline provides underwriting and market assessments and Crestline will evaluate immediate capital expenditure requirements and price out brand PIPs.
Crestline can help provide equity or mezzanine financing. Crestline has joint venture interests (between 10% and 35% of the equity) in numerous hotels. Moreover, Crestline provides mezzanine and working capital loans for hotels that it manages. In addition, Crestline is actively looking to acquire portfolios of hotel properties where Crestline increase the assets' values by taking over management.
For more information about the parameters of Crestline's investment interests please contact Ed Hoganson at firstname.lastname@example.org.