Social & Corporate ResponsibilityAs a Top 10 leading hotel management company in the United States, Crestline Hotels & Resorts takes its role as caretaker very seriously. In addition to providing outstanding hospitality to both our guests and employees, we strive to make an impact in supporting the people and the communities that we touch on a daily basis. Whether through social and corporate responsibility initiatives taken at our corporate level, or lending support and encouragement to property level programs, we continually strive to be recognized as strong global citizenship partners and good neighbors demonstrating the highest standards in corporate and social responsibility.
EarthPact is a comprehensive green initiative program that uniquely addresses our social and corporate responsibility to sustainability across multiple disciplines including Administration, Food & Beverage, Facility Management, Conferences & Meetings, Owner Relations, Public Relations and Rooms Operations. EarthPact uniquely accomplishes this objective by incorporating a rating scale and enabling hotels to work towards excellence in sustainability throughout the property's operations.
Social & Corporate Responsibility Initiatives to Support the Community at our Properties
- The First LEED-silver certified Conference Center Hotel in Atlanta
- The only hotel in Georgia that has a single stream-recycling unit.
- Lady Pink Rooms 10% of the proceeds are donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Houston Chapter.
- Project Derek Dog: Annual Doggie Fashion Show/ Fundraiser to support Citizens for Animal Protection
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLCcorporate offices in Fairfax, Virginia are designed with an emphasis on being green, and are LEED Silver certified. Design elements include:
- water management systems on toilets and faucets
- recycled materials on carpets
- energy efficient lighting
- low/no VOC paint
- bio-friendly cleansers and soaps
- recycled paper used for collateral and printed materials.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC - Fairfax, Virginia (VA)
Located atEmail: email@example.com
3950 University Drive Suite 301, Fairfax, Virginia 22030Telephone: 571-529-6100 Fax: 571-529-6095